We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You provide hands-on assistance to support the operation and goals of the laboratory by planning and conducting experiments and applying your understanding to analyze results. With guidance, you plan and implement assigned projects.
How you will contribute
You will perform a range of analyses, prepare and maintain standard equipment and chemicals required for running of an analytical laboratory, support laboratory activities while ensuring compliance to the appropriate internal and external standards, and capture and report data with technical rigor and accuracy. To succeed in this role, you will maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment and be proficient in generic and specific software packages.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Working on teams and independently with the guidance of more senior team members
- Proactively identifying problems and assisting in creating and implementing solutions
- Maintaining equipment to ensure they are always operable
- Applying your technical understanding of equipment to support laboratory operations
- Recording and reporting data and activity outcome accurately
- Working in laboratories
- Relevant industry and/or academic experience
Mais sobre esta função
O que você precisa saber sobre esta função:
Você será responsável pelo gerenciamento da implementação e monitoramento de programas do Sistema de Qualidade (HACCP, QCMS, ISSO, Housekeeping) e outros relacionados com o Sistemas de Qualidade que a Empresa entenda como necessários, coordenar grupos de trabalho e avaliar necessidade de orçamento anual e investimentos em novos projetos. Gerenciar os reportes direto com foco no desenvolvimento de time de alta performance.
- Superior Completo em Engenharia de Alimentos, Química Industrial ou áreas afins.
- Conhecimentos em informática (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, MS Project, SAP, etc).
- Inglês: Avançado.
- Possuir treinamentos em Qualidade (GMP, ISO 9001 e FSSC 22000 e HACCP).
- Desejável experiência em projetos de Melhoria Contínua (ex : White, Yellow, Green ou Black Belt).
- Desejável experiência em ferramentas de manutenção autônoma e pilar de Qualidade
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz Brazil is Mondelēz International’s fourth largest operation in the world, with 10,000 employees at 17 sites proudly making, selling and distributing some of the most loved brands of gums, candies, powdered beverages, cream cheeses, chocolates, biscuits, and desserts in Brazil. We make snacking favorites like Bis, Lacta, Oreo, Club Social, Sonho de Valsa, Trakinas, Trident, Halls, Royal, Tang and many others. We truly are part of Brazilians’ lives: You can find our mouth-watering products in more than 700,000 locations in the country. Our plants are based in Vitoria de Santo Antão, in Pernambuco state, and Curitiba, in Paraná state. We will relaunch our tech center in 2020 so we can keep creating innovative choices, offering the right snack for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularSupply Chain Quality AssuranceProduct Quality, Safety and Compliance
Product Quality, Safety and Compliance