We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Mondelēz International empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic global and local brands such as Oreo, Cadbury, Philadelphia, Pascall, The Natural Confectionery Company, Belvita, Ritz and Toblerone.
We want you to be our Brand representative in store. Using your passion for our brands, including Cadbury, Oreo, and many more where you will create interest and excitement for shoppers through building impactful displays and ensuring our products are presented at their best.
This position will require you to work autonomously and in conjunction with our Territory Manager within the Metro South Central area. This is a casual role working an average of 12 hours weekly, Tuesdays and Wednesdays availability is a must and you will have flex for additional hours as required in seasonal events such as Easter, Halloween and Christmas.
How you will contribute
- Build strong relationships with our customers and Sales team by being reliable, efficient, and communicating effectively
- Build displays of our products in line with our standards and in the pre-agreed locations
- Use impactful Point of Sale on our displays to generate shopper interest in our products
- Make sure our products are always available on shelf for shoppers to purchase
- Keep looking for additional opportunities to enable shoppers to enjoy our products
What you will bring
Most importantly, a desire to do your best every day and make our Brands thrive in store. To be successful, you will:
- Ideally have previous merchandising experience but don’t worry, we will provide training if you haven’t
- Be confident with good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Be self-motivated, able to work autonomously and take pride in your work
- Be flexible, as hours will change due to business needs and busy times of the year
- Be comfortable using an iPad
This role is open to all, including university students. Candidates with a background or degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or Finance, or who are currently studying, are welcome to apply.
You will also need a current driver's license and have a road worthy vehicle covered by comcar insurance.
What we can provide:
There are many advantages in working for Mondelēz. Just a few of these are:
- A great team to work with!
- Reimbursement of home-to-home kilometres
- Access to learning and development
- Company-paid physio for both work and non-work aches & pains
- Access to discounts at major retailers and service providers
- Free access to the Mondelēz Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly and Annual Merchandiser Awards to reward high performance
- The opportunity to progress your career if you wish
Work schedule: An average of 19 hours
Work schedule: An average of 12 hours a weekNo Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez International, our mission is to provide consumers with the right snack, for the right moment, made in the right way. Across Japan, Australia and New Zealand, we make, market and sell mouth-watering and well-loved global and local brands including Cadbury chocolate, Oreo, belVita, Clorets, The Natural Confectionery Company and Pascall candies. We employ 2,100 people across six manufacturing plants in Japan, Australia and New Zealand who strive to make sure our customers snack right with the best ingredients possible. We bring our products to you with pride.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeCasual (No Fixed Hours)Field SalesSales