We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Mondelēz International empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic global and local brands such as Oreo, Cadbury, Philadelphia, Pascall, The Natural Confectionery Company, Belvita, Ritz and Toblerone.
As a snacking powerhouse, we are looking for a highly motivated, results driven Sales professional with an ability to effectively lead and manage a field team while delivering top tier results across the Brisbane and Gold Coast areas.
How your day to day will look like:
- Manage, develop, coach, and motivate a team of Territory Managers and Merchandisers to enable them to perform at their best through field visits and coaching days
- Coach the team in the use of category tools to engage and influence customers to make informed decisions that will grow our categories and deliver our annual plan
- Create and manage an annual business unit plan to deliver agreed channel revenue KPI’s and targets, providing reports as required
- Ensure timely and effective execution of national and state priorities and standards as agreed through the commercial planning process
- Manage winning customer business relationships that facilitate “best in industry” execution of our categories
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders including the account team, category, activation team, sales capability and customer finance
There are many advantages in working for Mondelēz. Just a few of these are:
- Exciting bonus opportunities - Sales Incentive Plan
- A fully maintained company vehicle, as well as work tools - phone, laptop and iPad
- A great team to work with!
- The opportunity to progress your career if you wish
- Access to learning and development
- Company-paid physio for both work and non-work aches & pains
- Access to discounts at major retailers and service providers
- Free access to the Mondelēz Employee Assistance Program
Who we are looking for:
- Proven background in people management, with a passion for coaching and motivating teams Strong proven experience in Sales, preferably in the fast-moving consumer goods industry
- A self-starter with a desire to grow and progress within the business
- Excellent communication and customer relationship building skills and a high drive for results
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must, and exposure to StayinFront (SIF) and Tableau is an advantage
- Must hold a valid Australian driver’s license
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez International, our mission is to provide consumers with the right snack, for the right moment, made in the right way. Across Japan, Australia and New Zealand, we make, market and sell mouth-watering and well-loved global and local brands including Cadbury chocolate, Oreo, belVita, Clorets, The Natural Confectionery Company and Pascall candies. We employ 2,100 people across six manufacturing plants in Japan, Australia and New Zealand who strive to make sure our customers snack right with the best ingredients possible. We bring our products to you with pride.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularField SalesSales