We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Taste The Future Program – USA
Who wouldn’t want to start a sweet career at a company that proudly makes and bakes some of the most iconic snacking brands in the world? Whether you’re in the lab working on OREO’s next flavor innovation or partnering with agencies to launch the next big activation for SOUR PATCH KIDS, our Early Careers Program offers you hands-on experience on real world projects to not only evolve our business goals, but to also develop your professional skills.
Our Internships and Leadership Development Programs in the United States are designed to develop and nurture your career path, while providing you with an insight into life at Mondelēz.
Why be a Summer Intern at Mondelēz
- Well rounded 10-to-12 week program filled with learning opportunities and first-hand experience working with brands that consumers know and love
- Dedicated Manager, Buddy and Mentor committed to help you succeed every step of the way
- You will be assigned meaningful projects that are business-critical
- Early Careers Team fully dedicated to ensuring seamless onboarding and all-around support throughout the Summer
- Summer Programming that includes Senior Leader Fireside Chats, Social and Networking Opportunities, Roundtable Discussions
around critical topics (Waste, Sustainability, Diversity & Inclusion), and more
- Luxurious and Fully Furnished Subsidized Housing (For those interns that qualify)
- Potential full-time opportunities upon graduation
An Overview of our Internship and Graduate Programs
We offer a variety of internships (For Undergrad, Masters and MBA students), and leadership development programs for you to explore a sweet career at one of the largest food companies in the world.
- Research & Development (Chemical Engineering and Food Science)
- Corporate Finance
- Packaging (Summer Internship and Co Op Program)
- Information Systems & Technology
- Customer Service & Supply Chain Logistics
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Human Resources (Masters Students)
- Brand Management – Marketing (MBA Students)
Leadership Development Programs:
- Sales Leadership Development Program (24 months)
- HR Leadership Development Program (24 months)
- Finance Leadership Development Program (36 months)
Disclaimer: The USA Early Careers Program is only able to pursue candidates with permanent and full time US work authorization.
Taste The Future Success Stories
Early Careers Team
Alejandra Miranda, Early Careers Coordinator
What Our Past Interns Have Said