We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Creating a Future Where People and Planet Thrive
At Mondelēz International, we’re on a mission to lead the future of snacking by creating snacks the right way for both people and planet to love. We’re focused on making our snacks more sustainably by using less energy, water and waste, with ingredients consumers know and trust. We have specific goals to which we hold ourselves accountable, and we’re continuing to make progress and scale our efforts to deliver meaningful change.
By 2025, we will:
- Use 100% recyclable packaging - Any one of our snacks you enjoy will come in minimal, 100% recyclable packaging to reduce waste and protect our environment.
- Reduce water usage in priority locations - Our goal is to reduce water use by 10% in manufacturing sites where water is most scarce.
- Reduce our end-to-end CO2 emissions - We’ll continue to improve our energy consumption by improving energy management systems and investing in energy efficient technology.
- Source 100% sustainable cocoa - We are scaling our Cocoa Life sustainability program so that by 2025, 100 percent of the cocoa volume for our chocolate brands is sourced sustainably.
- Reduce food waste - With a focus on reducing manufacturing waste, we’re committed to searching for innovative reductive solutions among our facilities and associates around the globe.