We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
- Subject to compliance with local legal requirements under applicable law, our payment term calculation is generally based on the date we receive a correct invoice (see General Invoice Requirements).
- Payment terms are set forth in the master supply agreement between our companies for the relevant purchase; if none, then:
- Payment terms for Purchase Order based invoices are specified on the Purchase Order document.
- Payment terms for non-Purchase Order based invoices are taken from the Mondelēz International supplier master data record.
- Subject to compliance with local legal requirements under applicable law and unless otherwise expressly agreed between the parties Mondelēz International's standard payment term policy is 120 days net globally for all new and existing suppliers.