We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
REGULATORY AND-OR COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- The invoice/document must bear the correct and complete Mondelēz International Company Name for the relevant purchasing entity and the VAT/Tax Registration Number (where locally required);
- Have a reference to a valid Purchase Order number
- The invoice MUST include full line-level details (PO line number, Description of the goods/services provided, Quantity, Price, Unit of measure, Extended amount)
- State the currency and measuring units as mentioned in the Purchase Order;
- The document MUST be an invoice or a valid substitute (Note: Purchase Orders, Statement of Accounts, Reminders, Letters, etc., are not allowed for processing);
- An invoice for reimbursable charges (like airfare, hotel, etc.) MUST contain appropriate back-up documentation (such as receipts);
- An invoice issued for services by a supplier outside the billing country MUST specifically state in what country the services were performed;
- The invoice/document MUST be readable;
- The invoice MUST NOT be dated before the delivery of goods or services;
- The Invoice MUST not be a duplicate (double submission);
- The invoice must have the breakdown of the gross and net invoice values (Tax) where locally required; and
- Specific for EU - Invoices for local supply issued in other than local currency should follow the local requirements with respect to amounts (net, VAT) to be displayed on the invoice in local currency.
- Include YOUR complete/registered VAT/Tax ID Number;
- Include YOUR complete/registered bank details; and
- For non-PO invoices, MDLZ contact person and email address is always required.
Invoices with missing or incorrect information will be rejected.
Vendors registered on Tungsten (for more specific instructions) - Tungsten Vendors guide - MEU, NA – click here