We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Mondelēz International is committed to improving and automating the overall Procure-to-Pay process. Supplier participation and engagement is key to provide on-time payment.
In an effort to make our payment processes more effective, we are working in partnership with Tungsten & Tradeshift to offer Electronic Invoicing (e-invoicing). The use of e-invoicing brings the following benefits:
- Reduces invoice processing time
- Gives Suppliers the self-service ability to check invoice status
- Eliminates problems with lost or rejected invoices
- Provides timely notification of any potential invoicing discrepancies or issues
- Enables quick invoice problem resolution minimizing payment delays
To know for which countries e-invoicing is available, please click on this link.
To help your business improve cashflow, Mondelēz International also provides an early payment program through our technology partner, C2FO. Learn more here.