We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Meet Rossana our RDQ Expert
We asked Rossana, our RDQ professional on some career defining moments, and here is what she has to say:
“At MDLZ we learn every day by having full autonomy of our projects, as well as working with others. ”
Wednesday, November 03, 2021
1. What are the positive challenges your job offers you?
I am part of the Central Process and Productivity team, and my role is to create and develop breakthrough advanced technology platforms that deliver more of what our consumers want, whilst minimising cost and environmental impact.
2. What is the most exciting project that you have worked on?
Leading the Advanced Process Control project for the chocolate category has been one of the most exciting projects I’ve worked on, where digital tools were developed to consistently deliver consumer-inspired quality whilst maximising the production line’s efficiency.
3. How have you developed your career during your time with us?
I started as an R&D intern in Venezuela in 2015, working for the Meals and Powdered Beverages categories and moved to the UK in 2017, where I have grown to become a R&D Senior Engineer in the chocolate category.
4. Can you give us an example of how you stepped outside your comfort-zone in this role?
Relocating from MDLZ Venezuela to Bournville, UK moved me out of my comfort zone and did enhance my growth and development as it involved working in a new country, with a new category, a new business dynamic, and with a new language!
5. What is your biggest learning experience since working with us?
At MDLZ we learn every day by having full autonomy of our projects, as well as working with others. We also have a very comprehensive learning platform which allows us to enhance our learning and development journey.
6. How would you describe the work culture at Mondelēz International and within your function?
We are an inclusive and diverse group, that work as ONE team towards the same goal: delight our consumers.
7. What advice would you give someone that is looking to join MDLZ in the RDQ function?
To have fun, connect with people and learn every day. If you’re curious and want to change the future of snacking – join us!
Explore opportunities with us today.