We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Meet Kirsten from the UK
We asked Kirsten, our sales professional on some career defining moments, and here is what she has to say:
“Being brave is brilliant – never be afraid to step outside of your comfort zone.”
Thursday, October 28, 2021
1. What are the positive challenges your job presents?
The pace at which we innovate gives us LOADS of exciting plans to land, which can be hard to keep up with but in the best way.
2. What is the most exciting project that you have worked on?
Leading the Leadership Agenda, asking the organisation “What Would You Do If You Weren’t Afraid”.
3. How have you developed your career during your time with us?
I joined Mondelēz International in 2019 as a Sales Revenue Planning Leader and my next move will be an exciting cross-functional one as I am taking on my first role in Marketing to develop a really rounded commercial skill set.
4. Can you give us an example of how you stepped outside your comfort-zone in this role?
I have led an external leadership speaker series asking C-Suite members from other companies to talk to our organisation about their fears and how they overcome them to bring out the best in themselves and others.
5. What is your biggest learning experience since working with us?
Being brave is brilliant – never be afraid to step outside of your comfort zone.
6. Can you describe the culture at MDLZ / within your function?
The culture here is very friendly. But it is also a fast-paced environment that encourages us to be brave in our decisions.
7. What advice would you give someone that is looking to join us in the Sales function?
Be Brave – Identify your fears and ask yourself what you would do if you weren’t afraid…then do it!