We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Under its charter, the Finance Committee is responsible for reviewing and making recommendations to the Board on significant financial matters, including:
- the Company’s long-term capital structure, including financing plans, projected financial structure, funding requirements, target credit ratings and return on invested capital;
- authorization of issuances, sales or repurchases of equity and debt securities;
- dividend policy and dividend recommendations;
- the Company’s performance of our internal auditors and internal audit functions;
- proposed acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, investments, asset sales and purchase commitments for services in excess of $100 million; and
- Board authorization and delegation levels with respect to financing matters.
The Finance Committee also reviews and discusses with management:
- results of acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, and similar investments in excess of $100 million, and
- the cash-flow impact of non-debt obligations including funding pension and other post-retirement benefit plans.
Finance Committee Charter
Corporate Governance GuidelinesMondelēz International 2019 Political ContributionsMondelēz International 2018 Political ContributionsMondelēz International 2017 Political ContributionsMondelēz International 2016 Political ContributionsMondelēz International 2015 Political ContributionsMondelēz International 2014 Political ContributionsTrade Organizations Report