We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Under its charter, the Audit Committee is responsible for overseeing our accounting and financial reporting processes and audits of our financial statements. The Audit Committee is directly responsible for the appointment, compensation, retention and oversight of our independent registered public accountants, including review of their qualifications, independence and performance.
Among other duties, the Audit Committee also oversees:
- the integrity of our financial statements, our accounting and financial reporting processes, and our systems of internal control over financial reporting and safeguarding our assets;
- our compliance with legal and regulatory requirements;
- the qualifications, independence and performance of our independent auditors;
- the performance of our internal auditors and internal audit functions; and
- our guidelines and policies with respect to risk assessment and risk management.
Audit Committee Charter