We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Small Business Payment Policy
Mondelēz International relies on strong relationships with over 1000 other businesses that supply goods and services and is pleased to be a signatory to the Business Council of Australia’s Supplier Payment Code.
Payment terms for Australia and New Zealand small business suppliers that qualify under the definition of a small business can apply to have their payment terms set to 30 days from receipt of a correct invoice.
Small business with less than AUD $10 million annual turnover may be eligible to apply.
If you believe you may be eligible, please view the detailed information available in the policy document below and email a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Australia and New Zealand Small Business Payment Terms:
Milk Procurement in Tasmania
Cadbury chocolate has been made in Tasmania for close to 100 years, and Tasmania’s dairy farmers are firmly behind the brand’s success. We directly contract milk from farmers in North-West Tasmania, processes the milk into sweetened condensed and concentrated milk at the Burnie Cadbury plant, and is trucked to Cadbury’s Hobart plant each day where it is a key ingredient in Cadbury Dairy Milk milk chocolate. We buy around 10 percent of Tasmania’s milk supply.
Our engagement with Tasmanian farmers is outlined in the following documents. Mondelēz International offers an exclusive or non-exclusive milk supply agreement for supply farmers (it is the supply farmer’s choice as to the basis on which they choose to supply). The key benefit for farmers in entering into an exclusive supply agreement is that Mondelēz International will pay famers an additional “exclusive supply premium”. Please view our standard form documents here:
- Standard Form Template EXCLUSIVE Milk Supply Agreement
- Standard Form Template NON-EXCLUSIVE Milk Supply Agreement
- Supplier Manual and On Farm Food Safety Manual – this applies to either the exclusive or non-exclusive Milk Supply Agreements.
The circumstances which Mondelēz International will enter into an exclusive or non-exclusive milk supply agreement with a new supplier are:
- the supplier’s dairy farm is located within a 250 km radius (as the crow flies) of Mondelēz International’s Burnie Milk Processing Plant with an address at 135-141 Bass Highway, Burnie, Tasmania; and
- the parties can agree appropriate terms of milk supply based on either of the template milk supply agreements; and
- Mondelēz International requires the relevant volume of milk offered by the supplier; and
- the supplier can supply at least 300,000 lt/annum of milk; and
- Mondelēz International doesn’t already have milk supply arrangements with other suppliers satisfying its requirement for milk; and
- the supplier holds all requisite licenses and authorities in order to operate and maintain a dairy farm in Tasmania.
2021/2022 Milk Supply Prices
2020/2021 Milk Supply Prices
Mondelēz International prides itself on collaborative relationships with all suppliers. Disputes arising under or in connection with Mondelēz International’s standard form milk supply agreements will be published on this page.
For further information on milk supply, please contact:
Procurement Manager – Dairy, AMEA
M: +61 402 655 945