Read about our joyful career opportunities.
If you are interested in applying, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it here.
- Consumer Insights Category Manager
- Effectively conduct the needed market research studies in a well- designed methodology and achieve with solid results.
- Help sales and their key stakeholders to understand shopping environment and enhance better decision-making.
- Ensure that optimal research solutions, including qualitative, quantitative, syndicated and advanced analytics tool, are developed and utilized.
- Proactively identify strategic issues and knowledge gaps within the category in the country and generate hypotheses for validation.
- Ensure in collaborate with Sales teams, that product testing plans are in place to address quality issues.
- Business/Economics, Marketing Communication Research, BS Psychology, Statistics
- Preferably combined experience from agency and user-side of the industry
- With 10+ years of experience in Consumer, Shopper, In-market research (preferred expertise in Consumer Insights)
- Exhibits critical thinking and business acumen (and not just technical researchers)
- Very good in project management both execution and strategic input
- Excellent technical writing skills, doing synthesis work from various data points, translating insights into strategic implications and recommendations
- Has strong inclination at creative insight and idea generation facilitation skills
- Confident and courageous in representing the voice of the consumer/shopper and challenging business stakeholders
- Key Accounts Executive (SM & Cebu)
- Responsible for achieving assigned Targets, Customer Management, and Trade fund management, Distribution, Collection and Retail Excellence.
- Responsible for implementation of Brand promotions as well as conceptualisation and implementation of Customer Specific Promotions to achieve objectives.
- Volume, Revenue, AR: Accountable for delivering revenue and volume targets for the assigned key account by focusing on sales drivers (distribution, visibility, pricing, merchandising/promotions/service level)
- Planning: Accountable for the development of the Customer Business Plan that is aligned to the channel objectives and country plan
- Trade Fund Management: Accountable for spending within approved budget
- Distributor Management & Route to Market (RTM): Exceptional understanding of assigned customer base/ information and implication to CS&L requirements
- Customer Management: Accountable to develop strong (effective and sustainable) partnerships and long term business plans with assigned customers in order to be the preferred supplier
- Forecasting: Support the forecasting process by supplying accurate and timely information on future demands
- Retail Excellence: Accountable for flawless execution for all promotion, events and NPD introductions for assigned key accounts
- Category Management: Utilise category management tools to build effective plans
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Marketing or equivalent
- Required skill(s):Supermarket operations, marketing concepts, PNRI readings.
- Required language(s):English, Filipino
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Years and above experienced employees specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Must be willing to relocate
- Financial Services Manager
- Meeting the financial statutory reporting requirements and providing management with the financials.
- Directing corporate accounting function, which is responsible for general accounting and payment processing to government, vendors and employees including payroll and benefits remuneration.
- Directing the commercial cost accounting function responsible for inventory valuation and accounting of finished products produced from source plants of Mondelēz International affiliates and that of toll-packers/co-manufacturers and the administration of capital projects.
- Directing the cash management function, ensuring the most efficient use of capital and a secure handling of all banking and petty cash dealings, as well as leading initiatives to improve the company's cash flow.
- Ensuring that appropriate financial controls are in place to safeguard company assets and that the company complies with established corporate policies and procedures.
- Directing the preparation of tax returns as well as international tax package in compliance with corporate and legal tax requirements.
- Coordinating projects on tax and legal matters with lawyers, tax advisors and Mondelēz International management to optimally represent the company in front of tax courts and government agencies.
- 5-8 years in General Accounting
- Must have working experience in Tax and/or Treasury Functions
- Must have sound knowledge on SOX and IFRS reporting
- Key Accounts Channel - Finance Manager
- Drive channel profitability by strategizing business building initiatives with the NSM and Supply Chain Manager
- Drive Customer Team performance on Revenue, CFROT, Trade Returns and DSO
- Manage company credit risk through regular credit review
- Collaborate with Field Sales and Trade Marketing in driving predictability of channel net revenue.
- Business Background
- Accounting degree and / or FP&A experience is preferred
- Must have working experience with cross-functional or customer teams, and in accounting and controls
- Must have good business partnering skills
- Good leadership and people development experience
- Marketing Services Associate
- Support in Strategic planning and executing non-television media activities (Digital Media and other emerging media channels)
- Identifying most efficient and effective executions that will help brand's objectives
- Closely collaborates with Teams and Third Party Agencies
- Lead the development of a sustainable and robust DIGITAL plan while ensuring that brands are well-informed on the latest trends in the Digital and other emerging media.
- 1-2 years position experience; or a potential MSM successor
- Who has background in Media Planning and Buying
- With consumer goods background (food, snacks, beverages)
- Motivated to handle similar target markets (moms & kids)
- Product Development Technologist 1
- Will be handling specific Product Development work such as laboratory activities, product trials and tests that will support regional initiatives.
- Has previous R&D experience from a food manufacturing company.
- With good technical agility and background on sensory testing.
- With formula development experience.
- Regional Retail Environment Activation Assistant Manager (Cebu)
- Execute, monitor and evaluate retail environment (RE) strategies and point-of-buying (POB) solutions for modern trade based on shopper and RE expertise
- Customize in store strategies & tactics by RE with the identified opportunities for the particular geographies/regions to ensure that we get our products in to the store, off the shelf and into the homes of our shoppers cost-effectively and more efficiently than competition.
- Minimum of 2 years experience of doing sales and project management work in the field of consumer and/or trade marketing
- Experienced working with third party agencies in implementing projects
- Willing to be based in Cebu
- Customer Development Manager
- Lead Customer Service and Supply Chain Programs (in conjunction with Sales) that deliver volume and accelerated top-line growth
- Driving Supply Chain solutions through leadership of programs that improve performance to Customer, such as Joint Business Planning, Operations Review, CMI/VMI and other Supply Chain efficiencies.
- Focusing on providing value adding service for efficient Customer Management
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Order to Cash and Customer Management related functions
- Knowledge in computer operating systems (pref. SAP, JDE, AS400 query, Microsoft Business Software)
- Knowledge in Inventory Movements (system and physical)
- Territory Distributor Executive
- Territory business development by developing and executing plans.
- Management of the territory distributor organization's planning and operations in assigned area.
- Delivery of revenue, distribution and customer service KPIs for the territory.
- Delivery of in-market execution of KPIs as per norms and monthly Field Activation Plans for all retail environments.
- Delivery of product quality KPIs in the territory distributor warehouse and in-market.
- Ensuring a fixed coverage plan as per norms and the agreed selling and delivery infrastructure.
- Territory distributor inventory, trade returns and AR management.
- Adherence to the Mondelēz International High Performance Work System.
- Implementation of company policies and procedures.
- Collaboration with all other company functions to ensure effective and efficient operation.
- Solid experience in TD Management with hands-on KA and robust tertiary business exposure.
- Familiarity with the area to be handled an advantage.
- Qualified candidate should demonstrate excellent leadership, good people management, strong ability to lead simultaneous programs, and be agile and customer focused.