Safety, Security & Environmental Manager
Johor - Johor Bahru
- Develop, establish and coordinate programs and procedures, based on the requirements of Kraft S&E standards, Global Security Policy and applicable local legislation.
- Oversee and coordinate the implementation of such programs and procedures, providing S&E expertise and advice as appropriate. Note: Expert advice may include carrying out assessments/inspections to identify root causes of non-compliance and assigning priorities to corrective action, the inspection and maintenance of corrective action measures and continual improvement.
- Conduct scheduled documented verification/review to ensure that S&E programs, procedures and practices are consistent with Kraft standards and S&E legislation requirements.
- Ensure that any team or individuals undertaking evaluation, investigation, assessment, testing, sampling, engineering, maintenance or other specialized activity related to S&E programs have the appropriate capabilities, permits and licenses. This may include ensuring that appropriate training is delivered.
- Conduct regular training and communication sessions on Security, Safety or Environment with employees as and when required.
- Organize related processes to establish, maintain, evaluate and communicate to relevant people the Kraft S&E requirements and any updated S&E legislation requirements.
- Lead the Team for the successful certification of ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Is a Certified Safety Officer.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Possess Good Communication Skills.
- Certified in NIOSH, ISO 14000 & OHSAS 18001.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Email CVs to email@example.com