Highlights of Our Performance in 2010
- Turnover grew by 16% from N23.24b in 2009 to N26.99b in 2010
- Gross profit increased from N6.20b in 2009 by 45% to N8.96b in 2010
- There was a tremendous increase of 2704% in Operating profit in 2010 to N1.77b from N63.05m recorded in 2009
- Profit after tax grew significantly by 232% in 2010, at N1.35b from a loss position in 2009 at N1.03m
- Market capitalization stands at N80.17b at as December 31, 2010
- Cadbury Nigeria PLC Profit and Loss Accounts for year ended 31 December 2010
- Cadbury Nigeria Balance Sheet as at 31 December 2010
What we are doing now
Investment in developing world class processes and procedures - The company recently invested in installation of facilities in a new factory to boost production of the Cadbury Bournvita brand and a new 3.6 MW Gas Powered Generator to address the issue of rising and unpredictable energy costs.
Human capital and people development – The company is on a constant move towards developing its people capacity, recognizing the fact that people are the most important resource of the company. Our people development strategy focuses on attracting and retaining human capital that rank amongst the best in the industry.
Research and development - Cadbury Nigeria Plc is presently implementing a robust route to market strategy, aimed at driving better performance in the market place with winning brands rooted on deep consumer insights.