Workplace safety is fundamental to our success. In fact, we include it as part of our business plans. Our safety policies and practices are designed to provide a safe workplace for our employees. We’re proud of our safety performance. And we continue to improve our performance every year because even one accident or injury is one too many.
At Mondelēz International, we believe:
- All accidents and injuries are unacceptable and we will strive to eliminate all such occurrences.
- Safety and health improvement is an individual and team responsibility.
- Each of us must be dedicated to conducting all activities with the highest concern for employee safety and health.
- Each of us should participate in a local safety program and actively seek to achieve an accident/injury free work environment.
Accordingly, Mondelēz International is committed to:
- Meeting or exceeding all applicable safety and health regulations.
- Continuously improving the safety of our work environment by investing in our people and our facilities.
- Creating and maintaining a world-class safety culture to achieve an accident-free work environment.